Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Emerald Faeries Challenge #69 Christmas In July


Hi Everyone
Time for another Challenge at

Thanks to all who entered our last challenge.

This months Challenge is

A perfect opportunity to get a head start on your
Christmas Cards....well it's a plan....lol

This months sponsors are


and

Joybells Scrapbooking

$20 Gift Certificate

how cool are those prizes

any way, on to my card.

I have used Boo & Snookie and coloured them
with copics. I am really pleased with my colouring of
the shell. I used some new colours.
The paper is from Magnolia.
I have used one of my new Tim Holtz Mixed Media dies...
ooohhh I am loving these.
Lace is from Ashcraft & Gifts (Thanks Ash)
Flowers from I Am Roses

Anyway, thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Tracey
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love how you turned this into a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...